Darling, well-maintained home on prettiest street in North Springfield. This home faces northeast, across the street from Backlick Run creek in a very quiet, low traffic area. After 50 years of one family ownership, it is time to pass this home on to new owners. The house has been completely painted inside, the original oak hardwood floors (under carpet for 50+ years) have been beautifully refinished and are gorgeous. This house features replacement windows throughout, architectural shingled roof and other room and system updates that were done in the early 2000s. The house has its original electric panel - which most likely will be updated by the new owners. The home is vacant and showings will begin on Thursday. Any and all offers can be submitted on Sunday with submission deadline set for Monday at 12noon. This is a firm schedule - no offers will be reviewed by owner until Monday. Open houses on Saturday and Sunday.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Split Level
Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public Water S
1,744 sq. ft
Cable TV, Natural Gas, Electric service available
Fairfax County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Utility Room, Attic
- Dining Area, Formal
- Hookups in Basement
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Stove, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer, Gas Range/Cooktop, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Double Oven
- Central Air, Electric
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Partial, Walkout Stairs, Heated
- 1. Wood-burning, Brick.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Cedar Closet, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- Street Parking, Paved Driveway, Private.
- Brick, Porch, Patio, Roof Deck
- Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- Partial, Rear
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Out Building, Sidewalks, Landscaped. Corner, Cul-De-Sac, Landscaping, Level.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price