Tremendous value - INSIDE the beltway! Very well-maintained 4 bedroom, 2 full bath Rambler with addition on a gorgeous, 1/2 acre lot with stately trees, colorful flower beds and mature plantings. Located near convenient commuting routes 395, 495, Route 50 as well as the VRE METRO Blue Line. Enjoy quiet living in a âtucked inâ neighborhood of oversized lots near shopping, entertainment, county parks (Deerlick, Green Spring Gardens), the popular Pinecrest public 9-hole golf course and the sought-after Jefferson High School for Science and Technology. This house has been thoughtfully expanded to include a combination Family Room / Kitchen living space with gas fireplace that provides a wonderful centralized activity space, for social gatherings, family food events or TV watching. The kitchen has stainless steel appliances (new), stainless steel double sink, lustrous oak hard wood cabinets and spacious Corian counters and Corian island / breakfast bar. Also part of the expansion is an adjoining 21â x 18â covered screened porch and attached 18â x 18â Trex-built deck. Both outdoor spaces provide wonderful social and entertaining space as well as breathtaking panoramic views of the expansive backyard. Great yard for the kids and paradise for your dogs. The lower level provides a large recreation room, a large utility room / laundry room and expanded 3 car garage / workshop. Also on the lower level is a 4th bedroom with closet and 2 small windows. The size of the windows do not meet Fairfax County Egress requirements. To add a legal Egress window would cost approximately $6-7,000. The house boasts beautiful oak hardwood floors throughout the main level of the original house, replacement insulated windows, new lighting and partial bathroom updates. The house has been completely repainted and is in move-in condition. Recent systems upgrades include new architectural shingle roof with ridge venting / gutters guards (2021), a generous layer of blown insulation (2022) and a newer 90% efficient HVAC system (2011)
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 2 Story
Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, Gas Water Heater, Pub
Brick, Vinyl Siding
3,584 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Natural Gas, Onsite Telephone, Electric service available, Cable TV
Fairfax County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room, Workshop, Utility Room, Attic
- Dining Area, Formal
- Eat-In Kitchen, Island
- Washer, Appliance Center, Refrigerator, Single Oven, Ice Maker, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Dryer, Disposal, Dishwasher, Six Burner Range, Gas Range/Cooktop
- Hardwood, Vinyl
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s), Attic Fan
- Gas Heat.
- Heated, Walkout, Workshop
- Insulated, Screened
- 2. Gas Burning, Wood-burning, Mantle.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Recessed Lights, Skylight, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Deck, Porch, Roof Deck, Screened-in, Brick
- Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- Panoramic, Scenic, Trees/Woods
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Out Building, Street Lights, Back Yard, Landscaped, Front Yard, Trees. Cleared, Sloping, Rear Yard, Premium, Landscaping, Front Yard, Trees/Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price