1/2 ACRE LOT MINUTES TO I-395, THE BELTWAY AND SHOPPING! A FREE STANDING 20 x 20 BUILDING FOR OFFICE, STUDIO, GUEST HOUSE, OR LIVING QUARTERS W/ AC AND ELECTRICITY! HUGE WINDOWS PROVIDE TONS OF NATURAL LIGHT! Contemporary w/ high ceilings and new flooring. Wood burning fireplace. Family room off renovated kitchen. From dining area french doors to the patio. One of the two laundry areas is located here and second laundry hookup in the utility/storage room on the other end of the house. Main level w/ two generously sized bedrooms, 2 remodeled bathrooms and an office area. The two story addition features a third bedroom with a living area, soaring ceilings, new carpeting and an abundance of windows creating fabulous natural light. A large balcony overlooks the yard-a great place to relax. The primary remodeled bathroom includes double sinks, separate shower and a jacuzzi tub. A two car oversized garage and adjacent utility room with exterior access could easily be a workshop, storage area or play area. The yard features multiple gardens which have continuous color including rhododendron, tulips, daffodils, hostas, yuccas, crepe myrtles, a mimosa tree, azaleas and others. Two wide driveways provide space for multiple vehicles. Roof replaced in 2018 on main house and in 2022 on the addition. The upper level HVAC was replaced 2 years ago and the kitchen was remodeled in 2018. Freshly painted, this home is ready for its new owners! Within a few blocks of the Lincolnia Park Recreational Club, neighbors enjoy pool and tennis. Only 3 miles west of the 4M SF mixed-use redevelopment of the 52-acre Landmark mall (rebranded West End) which will include the relocated Alexandria Inova Hospital as well as residential, retail, commercial and entertainment offerings. The first buildings are scheduled to be completed in 2025. OPEN SUNDAY ....come on by!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, Contemporary, 1-1/2 Story
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
Vinyl Siding, Stone, Brick
2,299 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Fairfax County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Studio Efficiency
- Bath Description
- Whirlpool Bath
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Washer, Appliance Center, Refrigerator, Electric Range/Cooktop, Laundry Hookup
- Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Window Air Conditioning, Electric
- Electric Heating, Oil. Heat Pump, Zone.
- Casement, Screened, Double Pane
- 1. Brick, Wood-burning.
- Main Level Entry, 2+ Access Exits J, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Combination Living/dining Room, Beamed, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Brick, Stone, Vinyl
- Deck, Patio
- Lot View
- Scenic, Trees/Woods
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Out Building, Playground, Street Lights, Landscaped, Back Yard, Front Yard. Landscaping, Level, Rear Yard, Front Yard, Cleared.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price