BEST VALUE IN ALEXANDRIA!!! AVAILABLE NOW!!! Built in 1961, this 4-bedroom, 3 full bath home boasts an addition to the home in the mid 70's. This addition contains a custom kitchen with a gas grill/gas stove with Broan exhaust hoods. double oven, garbage disposal, double door refrigerator with ice maker hookup and dishwasher. Lovely ceramic flooring in kitchen completes the jewel of Ampthill. The top floor has hardwood floors throughout. Go downstairs to the foyer and you will be greeted by custom slate flooring in the foyer. This leads to the 4th bed/rec room area with large sun-filled windows, tile floors and another mid-century modern full bathroom in great condition. The roof was replaced 5 years ago. The original portion of the house has a brick exterior while the custom addition has hardy plank siding. Attached garage with electric door opener and remote has lots of storage and room for a workshop. Rear brick patio with fountain and brick pathway to private oasis. You will love the privacy and scenery! Whole home central A/C, heat / furnace/ water heater - natural gas. Furnace has been regularly serviced and works great!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 2 Story
Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public Water S
Brick Front, Wood Siding, Shake
2,412 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Indian Run Park
Fairfax County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen
- Range/Oven Built-in, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Gas Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Trash Compactor, Washer
- Tile, Slate, Wood
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump
- Gas Heat. Heat Pump.
- 1. Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces.
- Wood, Shakes, Brick
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard. Backs - Parkland, Backs To Trees, Cul-De-Sac, Front Yard, Landscaping, Rear Yard, Stream/Creek.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price